A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive or on your any another devices. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs and also:
- To establish statistics and the use of various elements of our website (headings and content visited, preferred routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- To adapt the presentation of our website to your device’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your mobile device operates;
- To memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have shown a preference for on our website (subscribed service, favorites, etc.);
- To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our website, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- To implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to sign-in again to access content or a service after a certain amount of time.
Important: we only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.